Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chilly Beach Day

I had the wonderful privilege of having a photo shoot with the sweetest and cutest brothers this weekend. They are identical 3 year old boys full of life and happiness, and they definitely kept me running. We recently found out that we are having a little boy in the spring and being around these precious boys made me even more excited about being blessed to raise a little boy ourselves. They were a true joy! I was met with hugs and smiles as they piled out of their vehicle, and it melted my heart on the spot. Thank you for the wonderful evening, Cox family. It was definitely a blast meeting you all! When was the last time you were this excited to be at the beach? His enthusiasm was contagious.We tried to get some family pictures for a Christmas card, but the boys were ready to explore once again...the joys of being 3. I just love this picture:

2 comments:

Christine said...

Girl I LOVE the last picture! Those boys are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics...gave me goose bumps....