Saturday, October 25, 2008

That newborn smell

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting this precious family today and getting to photograph their gorgeous children. This little guy was just shy of 2 weeks old and just the most handsome little man. He reminded me of my son that was this small not so long ago...gosh, how they grow too fast! He also shares a name with my son, so I was so excited to bring my Nathan's personalized newborn hat to get some more wear during this shoot. Isn't he adorable?!
He has a wonderful big sister to take care of him as well. She is so fun and sweet as can be. Thanks for a wonderful day...I enjoyed it immensely!

5 comments:

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Aw, so cute!
Great shots.

TracyVDM said...

These are just precious Amber!! Your ability to use natural light the way that you do amazes me!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi Amber. I was on P2P tonight and saw your comment. LOL. Thanks for blog browsing. I browsed your stuff and I love your newborn work. Very good.
big hugs! A

Andrea "The H family" said...

p.s. I wanted to add that I really like your work and it's beautiful. I didn't want you to think i just liked the newborn stuff!! sorry..probably should have clarified.
Hugs,
A

Michelle Guzman said...

Soooo cute!!!!!!